[amayausers.com] Small Business Embroidery Shops & the CA Garment Manufacturers License

  • From: Oak Tree Embroidery <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Heat_Transfers_For_Desktop_Printers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Heat_Transfers_For_Desktop_Printers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Amaya List <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:12:02 -0700 (PDT)

Just wanted to let all the California Businesses know about this new Facebook
site that was just put up by a local tech.
I had, not until recently, realized that this was now including all embroidery
and screen print shops. There were rumors, but every time I checked it out, it
seemed it didn't include my type of business. They are making surprise visits
in the Bay Area shutting people down right and left.
Just wanted to let you all know about it, and I personally will appreciate any
insight that I can gain from this. I suppose I will be down filling out the
application this week, mostly out of fear. I am also contacting my local
representatives to ask what is going on.

"I found out about some
information I wanted to share with you.
It is regarding the
California labor code requiring Embroiders &
Screen Printers
to have a Garment Manufacturing License.
People have had
their business shut down for 30 days because of this.
I have
started a FaceBook page to share information on this subject.
Please
check it out, it is very serious matter.

In the Facebook
search type in -
Small Business Embroidery Shops & the CA
Garment Manufacturers License"

Jan Oak Tree Embroidery925-625-8733