[amayausers.com] Re: Small Business Embroidery Shops & the CA Garment Manufacturers License

  • From: "Magalis Fernandez" <magalis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:10:14 -0800

Jan,  Go to the California website, in the Licensing page, link below:

http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/dlseLicensing.html

Click on Garment Manufacturers (under DSLE registers, middle of the page)

Check the explanation on "What is garment manufacturing?"  Click on Labor Code
Section 2671 (b)

and you will see the description of this code.

If you are a sole proprietor with no one helping you to do your work, then you
have no worries!!!

Maggie