[amayausers.com] Re: Rotating tool in OS problem

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:28:11 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1102.html#000003

Not sure why the service techs would be perplexed by this. I reported this
issue during the first week V9 was released. What finally resolved this issue
was a new video card. Version 9 uses the "GL Open Application" in Windows and
you need an accelerated video card to accommodate the version that Melco used
when programming Ver.9. As the software versions upgrade, they tend to need
more hardware to support it. Since I got a new video card and monitor, I have
not had the problem. I'm running Windows 7 also.

I also found that in V9, the colors are now defaulting to Madeira which is
frustrating. Any one else run into a fix for that? I know I can't get ARC
thread anymore, but I'm not changing all my numbers and thread colors on
everything. If I change the default to ARC or Isacord or whatever, it doesn't
hold. It goes to Madeira, even when I right-click and change the color to an
ARC color, it won't change it. I have to right-click on the left part of the
screen palette, and then it will take the change.

And, more still, another glitch is when I send my design to print, it won't
unless I have it in 3D mode. Is this shared among others?