[amayausers.com] Re: Rotating tool in OS problem

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 08:49:23 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1102.html#000012

To:  GF

RE:  3D required to be on for saving as graphic

If your DS9 has the update to 9.00.087 try changing your DPI setting from 256
to something else, apply and then change it back to 256 and apply again.  After
doing this I am now able to save to jpg files without having 3D turned on and
my jpg files are good quality.

Look at Tools/Options and the 'Open Graphics At' DPI setting is about half way
down the block.  I have no idea why this worked but it did for me.