[amayausers.com] Re: Rotating tool in OS problem

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:55:50 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1102/2.html#000028

Tricia,

I lost my hoop database on one of the updates and couldn't bring up any hoops.
A reinstall did not work that time but it may work for you.

Another interesting thing happened a while back,  My computer was acting
strange (more than normal).  I installed a new hard drive and reloaded all the
programs.  When I got DS loaded and opened, all of the strange things that were
happening with it were gone. No more locking up, I had hoops again, no more
crashing.  I suppose it may have done the same thing If I would have
uninstalled and cleaned out registry entries in the old hard drive and then put
a fresh install of DS in.

Steve I.
Trinity Embroidery