[amayausers.com] Re: Richardson Caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 21:40:52 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/684.html#000004

We find this is the exact reason
people request richardsons, because they are more round and form fit the head
better.

But as you say they sew a little harder because of it though. I toured their
facility in Eugene and they sew there's finished,(not sewn before construction)
but they are running Tajimas.
and they steam there's before hooping to smooth them out. it was quite
interesting...

if anyone ever needs Richardson, call me a nd I will help where I can or e-mail
me privately is
fine.

ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx