[amayausers.com] Re: Richardson Caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:55:16 UT

This message was posted by Wayne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/684.html#000003

And the little guy goes away.
Have you noticed how many companies are wanting a min. dollar amount of
purchases a year?
I see it more in other business than the embroidery business but its coming.
In my embroidery business where the company wants a set amount of purchases a
year I FILE 13 those catalogs. If others would do the same this would soon stop.
I have used Richardson caps in the past years but I find that due to the price
that I sell only a dozen or two a year. So if I never sell another one I
haven't lost much business.
Just curious, do any of you find that the Richardson caps are not cut and sewed
to lay down smooth on your cap frames?
I can sew almost any cap without any trouble but have found Ricdardson and a
couple others that are not made for the cap hoop as well as others.