[amayausers.com] Re: Richardson Caps

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:36:07 -0700

No Problem,
I'll have to ship them here and then ship them
to you, since we are on COD terms
but they should be here tomorrow.

Can you call and talk to Debi, she is my customer service rep.
and I can have her figure out what it will cost and then you can give her an
address and credit card number. and we can make it happen.

Call the number below.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>