[amayausers.com] Re: Retrace

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:16:41 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/201.html

When I do a retrace on a walk normal, I expect that it will start and stop in
the same place.  But, alas, that is not true.  It starts at A and goes to B and
ends at B, which means that it goes back to A because it has to do the retrace.
 So it actually does 3 runs - A to B, then back to A and back to and ends at B.
 If I just want it to go from A to B and back to A (like I would expect it
too!) I have to go in and move every out point to over the start point.

Is this right?  Or is this a glitch?  Using DSP+ v 7.00.046

Juli in Kona