[amayausers.com] Re: Retrace

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:50:06 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/201.html#000008

I did check the ver of my software and on both my computers I had v7.00.056 and
have now upgraded to .115.  But the problem I was experiencing is still the
same.

BUT now I think I have this figured out.  If I have a Walk Normal from point A
to B and I want to make it sew from A to B and back to A, all I have to do is
change the Out point to over the Start point.  As far as I can tell, the
Retrace function is totally redundant and just makes for confusion.  There is
no copy/pasting, no using the retract function, just change the out point.
Very simple.  Gads, what a relief.

Juli in Kona