[amayausers.com] Re: Rayon vs. Poly thread?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 03:41:58 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1451.html#000001

I've been embroidering with Madeira Rayon Thread on an Amaya XT with no
problems.  Try loosening your bobbin tension.  My bobbin tension is looser than
what the Amaya technician set it at.  I changed it back after he left.  This
allows me to embroider with all types of threads, including Madeira Rayon 40
wt., Isacord 40 wt., Mettler Metrosene Plus, Superior King Tut 24 wt., Superior
Perfect Quilter 17 wt., Valdani Cotton 50 wt., YLI Cotton Quilt 24 wt. threads.

Cheers,
Ed "Kanga" Roux