[amayausers] Re: Questions on caps

  • From: "Smith" <for_heavens_sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:17:40 -0400

John,

Here is the company, Pacesetter Caps, Inc.  www.pacesettercaps.com

800-272-7223

Kelly

For Heaven's Sake Embroidery & Design
7790 Jefferson Road
Brooklyn, MI 49230
517-592-4272
517-592-3450 - FAX
WWW.IFHS.BIZ

Sales@xxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Yaglenski
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:13 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Questions on caps

Another question on caps...

Does anyone on the list know where I can find a company that will send you
just the front of the cap, and then you send back the embroidered front and
they put the cap together?  I found one online but was never able to get a
response from them, which I suppose means they went out of business.  Seemed
like a good alternative to dealing with cap hooping...

Thanks-
John

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 240.422.1321
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

-- Type: image/gif