[amayausers.com] Re: Problem with new update

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:05:20 UT

This message was posted by Oregonian1a on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/388.html#000010

I downloaded the V9 update last week and ran a logo that I had just digitized.
But I designed and ran the OS V7. The design sewed out properly, but the
machine inserted a thread trim where none was called for. Auto-trim in Design
Shop was turned off.

Anyone know why the XT would have thrown in that extra trim between elements?