[amayausers.com] Re: No cuts and x motor tracking error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:54:46 UT

This message was posted by Bill Griffin on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/391.html

Let me begin by thanking you for all the help you give every time I ask. I
never seem to be on the "knowing" side, but I hope someday to be able to help
others.

Here is the problem that has developed this week: when I try to stitch designs
that I have stiched many times in the past, they do not trim and I keep getting
"x motor tracking error" message. These are all designs that have been
digitized by someone else--not on my own DesignShop Pro+. And, mind you, they
worked fine until this week. I don't know of anything that has happened to make
this change come about. When I stitch out designs that I have digitized on
DesignShop Pro+, I do not have this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

Bill