[amayausers.com] Re: Problem loading Design

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 01:59:19 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/373.html

Need some help
I was test sewing a simlpe one color design
just keyboard lettering.

the machine was working fine.

now I changed the under lay to zig zig and adjusted the denisity down a bit and
went to re load the file. the OS9 tells me that it can not display the file
loaded on the machine.
and it reports an error loading the design to the machine.

What I have tried.
I restarted every thing. computer os machine.
I have re created the design and tried to load that one no go.

I have tried to load a smaller design an it loaded. and displayed.

I deleted the jobs & machines folder and restarted the machine and OS and
computer.

still the design will not load.

It loaded fine a few hours ago.

the design is in the 11 x 15 hoop.

some one out there have the time to look at it oin their OS9 and tell me if it
is a file issue
or do I need to re install the OS.

but it seems to be working or at least it was..