[amayausers.com] Re: OS issue

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:25:06 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/589.html#000004

Thanks for the suggestions but I don't think the tie ins and offs are
responsible. On the DS screen, the tie offs are at the end of each letter, then
the connector, then a tie in for the next letter. On the OS screen, they have
moved outside the letter, into the connector. The logo was done by
ArtWorkSource and I have not had a problem like this before. I tried moving
them move into the lettering and away from the connector but the problem
persists in OS.
Even though it is a very small connector, I may have to make thread cuts as
signman suggested, just to rid myself of this problem. My biggest question was
why it is happening at all?