[amayausers.com] Re: OS issue

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:22:03 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/589.html

I am having a problem with a logo digitized professionally (not by me) which
appears fine on the Design Shop screen but once it loads onto OS, tie offs
appear mysteriously between the small lettering on one of the words. They make
the lettering appear "muddy" because of the additional stitches where a single
connector should be. They are absolutely not there on the DS screen. Is there a
fix for this before I do another round of shirts for him tomorrow?