[amayausers.com] Re: Noise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 01:34:57 UT

This message was posted by Bruce on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1017.html#000006

Well it seems that the machine needed a rest and more importantly a drink.  I
had been oiling the needle bars more frequently than what the software calls
for and I was trying to pay attention as to which needles were getting more use
than others so I could oil more frequently.  Alas I need to be better than
that.  after oiling and allowing the machine to sit over the holiday apparently
the oil soaked in the gaskets (if this is the case and no there is no more
noise.  Thanks to all.

Bruce