[amayausers] Re: Noise

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:02:18 -0700

Michelle,
We would have to have more information on the "jerky" motions. On some
designs where the machine is making short quick movements , this may be very
normal.

As to the timing procedure you are describing, it is the hook timing
procedure you are referring to. In your Amaya Equipment and Software Manual,
look in the index for "Hook Timing". There is a very comprehensive section
on just how to do this and the steps necessary to accomplish it........

Rod Springer

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Amaya Tech & Trainer