[amayausers.com] Re: Noise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 05:49:57 UT

This message was posted by Miss Lucy's on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1017.html

The other day I had a needle break and after replacing and doing a visual check
it seemed all was well until I hit the start button.  The needle seemed like it
was making a louder than normal noise.  I quit using it and tried another and
the noise was normal.  Now after taking a day off I was using the machine and
it now seems that all the needles are loud.  Something is off but i don't know
what.  I looked for the presser foot to be hitting something,  Greased the cam,
oiled all the rods top and bottom, and oiled the rails.  I seems something is
out of wack.  BTW this is 2004 big red.  Thanks ahead for all the help.

Bruce