[amayausers] Re: New names for Amaya group

  • From: "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:17:29 -0500

Thank you so much Aaron :) They were all very interested in the group.
I think Melco should give this users group address to everyone who attends any
training for the Amayas.  Give them the choice of contacting to be added or
not.  I don't know what happens to the people who are there and are not told
about this wealth of information opportunity!  I know it saves time and money
when ideas are shared!

Thank you again,
Lora
    From: "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>