[amayausers] Re: New names for Amaya group

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:09:54 -0700

Lora,

I am the one that handles this.  I currently cannot log in to make any
changes.  I have tried to contact the people that set up the group and
cannot get a response from them.  I just sent another e-mail to them and
will continue to persue this problem and keep you updated.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon