[amayausers] Re: New kid on the block

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:44:30 -0500

Another thing that works (I can't find the tape you told me about) is a
product called Coban. It's reusable pressure bandage like an Ace wrap that
sticks to itself. I've used it for nylon windshirts to keep them from
shifting in the hoop and it seems to work pretty well. The downside on Coban
is once you open the package and then don't use it for awhile it adheres so
well to itself that you can never get it apart or find the end!
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitch
MN