[amayausers] Re: New kid on the block

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:55:18 -0700

Cindy,

I would run them with a 4 or 5 material thickness using heavy cutaway
backing.  Make sure your presser foot is adjusted so it is just above the
material.  ALso, the Amaya does not like real short stitches so it is a good
idea to use the filter to filter out short stitches.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon