[amayausers] New kid on the block

  • From: "Cindy@xxxxxxxxx" <cindy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:29:59 -0400

Hi everyone,

Finyl Vinyl is a small embroidery, vinyl graphics shop in central Maine.  We
have just started a new venture by purchasing an Amaya.  Currently have 2
Melco EMC so we are not new to the embroidery field, just with the Amaya
machine.

Initial impression is a good one, the only current problem that I am
struggling with is the material thickness.  I have done several sample
sewouts on different material types and thickness and experienced several
thread breaks per design.  I am leaving on Monday for training in New Jersey
but in the meantime would like to complete a order that I have in house
before I go.

I am a little leery and was looking for some help/direction.  Is there a
easy way to conquer and maintain consistency or is it all trial/error?

My order consists of several Holloway rigor nylon, meshed lined, pullover
windshirt.  Design is a graphic and text on left chest, appx 3.5 x 3.0 in
size, stitch count 10,800 with 7 color changes.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Cindy @ Finyl Vinyl