[amayausers.com] Re: New User help needed - digitizing/sewing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:57:43 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/687/2.html#000022

Yes, I meant that we leave the standard plate on the machine. Just tried it
yesterday after reading the posts about others doing it.
Typically we set the presser foot (with needle center down) at just pushing
down the material and up 1 click (or more if warranted as the first test
sewout), for hats, always have had to run it 'down' and touching to prevent
flagging.
So yesterday's test was same as the flat sample sewout-up one click from all
the way down. This was on unstructured or 'medium' structured Flexfit hats-not
the buckram backing but the large size had a layer of poplin backing, the
small/mediums had none.
Worked like a charm-never been able to do hats so fast and easy!