[amayausers.com] Re: New User help needed - digitizing/sewing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:57:21 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/687/2.html#000017

I think it's too loose. There's not enought tension on the thread to do the
trim.
Take the thread out of the pigtail to do the test. First thing is just hold it
by the thread. If it drops without shaking, it's very loose. It should only
drop about an inch (I think) when you shake it. If it falls too much, it's
still too loose. Tighten the screw in very small increments.
Good luck,
Mary