[amayausers.com] Re: Networking business services....

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:00:59 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/35.html#000005

Who among us AMAYA folks does inexpensive Award plaques, Medals or Trophies for
Sport Banquets?
I need to get some pricing for "Swim & Dive" at this point. Don't need until
mid-May, but thought I could maybe provide this since I am doing their Spirit
Wear. They are thinking of either a Medal or Plaque to give to All the
Graduating Seniors that are on the Team. And they always do Trophies for
individual accomplishments, etc to all who qualify. Usually two different
sizes. Open to other ideas as recognition gifts that are inexpensive and unisex.
You can email me privately if you would like, but I am sure others may find
this info useful too.
Thank you
Debbie
Design WIzard Embroidery