[amayausers.com] Re: Networking business services....

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:18:19 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/35.html#000002

You got it, Tom...we all just stick together, go after all that 'nickel & dime'
stuff (ad specialties) and put up a good face...as the competition drops out
we'll build up a bigger customer base. Don't slash prices...but what I've been
doing with my 'local' businesses that I know-and many of the owners I've known
from school and living here for 45 years...give them a break! I shop at the
hardware store on the corner-instead of Home Depot across town and I let him
KNOW I was there-just ordered parts for my pellet stove-and he came in and
ordered $150 sign board and some banners...see! I gave him a deal and got the
order and we keep the business 'local'.