[amayausers.com] Re: Need help for choosing new hoops

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:40:44 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1543.html#000008

I know a lot of people that love one kiind of hoop and others that like other
types. We love the fast frame and use it so much we bought another whole set to
use. We do the same thing with the backing. We only use the sticky backing when
we have too. We use the clamps that we buy that are really office supplies to
hold the items to the frames. We tape the backing on with masking tape to the
frame and then use the clips for the items. We have purchased two other sizes
also for larger sewouts. One day I hope to buy even more sizes.