[amayausers.com] Re: Need help for choosing new hoops

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:44:07 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1543.html#000007

No one has mentioned what type of backing they are using with the fast frames.

Even tho there are times when "sticky backing" seems to be the only way to go
with the fast frames, we seldom use the sticky anymore. We lay a piece of
cut-a-way backing over the top of the frame, fold it over the sides and use
small pieces of tape to  hold it in place. We then lay the garment over the top
of this and use small close pin style spring clamps which can be found at Home
Depot or Lowes, etc.... to secure the garment to the fst frame. Sticky backing
can just cause too many other issues to pop up so we use it sparingly.

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer