[amayausers.com] Re: Melco will not be at Orlando ISS?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:49:02 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/127/2.html#000015

Jerome, I had the same issue when I lived in Minneapolis. No one at Melco's
corp office in Denver had any idea who the sales rep was for Minnesota so I
always had problems trying to order something. My understanding is now they
have zones in which each zone has several sales reps. I was able to get my old
rep back when I lived in Maryland but I think you might be in a different zone.
Try calling Gerald Rudisuhli at 704-894-0531. He is the best sales rep Melco
has and always follows up. If you aren't in his zone, he can tell you who to
call.