[amayausers.com] Re: Melco will not be at Orlando ISS?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:55:42 UT

This message was posted by Knehmer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/127.html#000010

I was going to post what John wrote...  Just as with your own company, Melco
knows what works for them.  It is hugely possible that trade shows didn't make
them money, and in today's economy, they just don't have the extra money to
spend when they are not getting a return on their investment.  I don't know if
that's the case, of course, but only they have access to the financials and I
have to assume they know how to run their company.