[amayausers.com] Re: Melco tech

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:20:49 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/987.html#000001

Rachel,
From what I last heard, Melco has about 40 techs spread around the country.
There used to be around 50.  You could possibly say, hmmm, one per state.
However some states used to have more than one (like Texas used to have three)
and yet other states didn't have any.

Currently, I don't know that there are any Melco techs in Arkansas but there
will be certified techs willing to cross state lines.

You might be able to find a tech that services other brand machines in your
area but given your machine's condition, you would really want to seek out
someone who is a level II technician trained by Melco.  (Level II focuses on
rebuilding the needlecase).

Wishing you the best.

Ed