[amayausers.com] Re: Free Sierra Software

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:13:57 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/565.html#000001

David,
Apparently, there are advertising panels in the software they are giving away.
This is how they are compensated.  Also, if you want the full features of the
software, you have to pay for the upgrade.

Who knows, it might work for some.

In my travels as a tech, I have seen this Sierra software commonly associated
with SWF machines.  And most operators weren't very sure of how to use it
efficiently.  But hey, as I said, it might work for some.

Ed