[amayausers] Re: Major thread problems shredding and looping

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 03:36:14 +0000

Can someone get this message to Sparkel By Shell...
Dear Sparkels,
I'm concerned that you say you adjusted the needle guard gap.  If you haven't
been trained in this area, then you may have thrown your Rotary Hook Timing
adjustment out.  This is something that is usually set by a service technician
however there ARE a handful of embroidery operators out there who have the
mechanical aptitude to do this procedure as well.
I'd be interested in helping you out as far as possible over the phone if
you're willing to give me a call.
Best of luck to you,
Ed Orantes
Amaya Service Technician