[amayausers] Re: Major thread problems shredding and looping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 04:55:17 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/80.html#000001

I'm not an expert at all, but, I would check the red pinch rollers and yellow
feed rollers for dirt, grooves, and lubrication.  The only time I've had a
problem with thread nesting is when I accidentally forgot to put the lever on
the red roller down after pull thread through.  Made that dumb mistake twice,
but never again.  Also try changing your needle and check through the user
emails about t-shirts.  Could even be a density problem.
Sue Schroeder