[amayausers] Re: Major thread problems shredding and looping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:37:00 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/80.html#000009

Hummm, guess it does matter how you look at it. Half hour would be 180º,
quarter hour 90º, 5 minutes would be 30º...1 minute would only be 3º....yeah,
that would work. Our needles (75/11 sharps) end up about 15º. I'm pretty sure
on hats I end up coming back to about 10º. It's a balancing act-thread/needle
size & tip/material/speed as to what works.
And also how close to dead on perfect you have the needle plate lined up.