[amayausers.com] Re: Magical Number 1.14

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:45:35 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1205.html#000002

Finally- an answer!  Thank you, Ed!  I am having good results with designs that
fall within the 2-2.25" range;  the day of training I was a mess- drove in
pounding rain in the dark w/white knuckles all the way- anyway, the very kind
trainer gave me this formula & I have used it & found that it works.  Now that
the boss wants to "STretCH" the limits of the 4 Amayas we have- I am very
nervous about screwing the machines up.  Might have been doing this half my
life, but Amayas have only been in my world for @ 11 months- the electronic
controls leave me out and intimidate (try to) me.  I'm not educated enough
about how the machine works (I pretty much get all the mechanical stuff) to go
trying to do the "impossible" yet.  I am happy with the Amayas, but to explain
their limitations to someone who was promised the "largest cap sewing field in
the industry" is trying.  I accept their limitations, and applaud them when
they hum, but they don't have the largest maybe the widest.
Anyway, Ed, I agree/do everything you said & really appreciate the encouraging
reply.