[amayausers.com] Re: Magic Hoop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 01:01:33 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/905.html#000012

You can buy just the hoop or just the hooping Device. or just half of the hoop.

I purchased the device and one hoop 5.5 x5.5
and an extra ring.
I already own their System..
( I am so Glad I did not go with the hoop it all system I have had to use it at
a friends and I am not impressed)
Now back to the Magic Hoop is so fast to hoop and unhoop all I needed was the
ring .
while one is on the machine I use the second ring to set up the next item and
just pull the frame off the machine an litterly drop it on the device and
BOOM!! it is hooped and on the machine.

Yes they can be used with out the device you just have to get use to how fast
it goes.

No guessing with the top hoop put your backing under then the ring and get it
lined up perfectly and drop the frame on it an BOOM!! your ready to go.

They are great!!

the extra rings are $49.00 the complete hoop is $135.00

Also I asked at DAX how long the sale was on for and she replyed Forever!?!?

so I would assume it will be a while.

I am going to order the 11X13 next..