[amayausers.com] Re: Magic Hoop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:39:04 UT

This message was posted by susan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/905.html#000008

I would think they would sell just the hoop.  How do they know that you didn't
already buy the fixture under a different name.  Or you could have bought it
off of someone else and you just want extra hoops.

Now if you want to use the Mighty Hoop with the Hoopmaster you do need the
fixture for the magnetic hoop. The magnetic hoop will not fit in your current
fixture/arm.  You can however use your original board/station.  If I was a
bigger business I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it on the spot (or if I did a
lot of jackets or bags) but I need to grow my business before I can validate
the expense.

Susan
Embroidery Station