[amayausers.com] Re: Fuwari

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 01:19:56 UT

This message was posted by Mary Bowser on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1211.html

Okay, this question is not about whether I should or should not have purchased
the Fuwari machine. Anyone out there that has the machine, can you tell me what
settings you use for machine speed and thread feed? I've had this stuff for too
long and finally decided to get on with it. Any words of encouragement are
welcome. If you'd like to email me privately, please do.
Mary
Mary's Custom Products
mcbowser@xxxxxxxxx