[amayausers] Re: Machine Part Names

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:08:22 -0600

Oh MAN!  Those Buda awful notches!!!  At the least, smooth the openings out
to look more like letter "U's" instead of letter "C's".  I know it's
supposed to be something to do with safety but...  I've been tempted to
remove my Grabber Blade and take a pair of tin snips to it and put those
notches out of their (my) misery!

Thanks Marty.

Ed