[amayausers] Re: Machine Height

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:13:27 -0700

David,
You could raise them up if you built a platform for them. Use whatever dimensional lumber you want to creat the height, and build it like you were making a floor. Use 3/4" material for the top. Work with 16" centers and you will have all the support you need. Then leave the machines on their carts. My 2 cents.

Herb
Royal Embroidery
----- Original Message ----- From: "DAVID SKLAR" <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>