[amayausers] Re: Bobbins - Good Deal ?

  • From: gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:54:20 -0400

Jean,
We've been using the magnetic bobbins for about a year now. Every once in a
while I forget why and stick in a regular bobbin and then remember... I get
fewer bobbin thread breaks and the bobbin doesn't fall out of the case when
doing the 'drop test', have to be reinserted, dropped, reinserted.....
I'm looking for ways to recycle the magnets when they're done. They make
nice patterns on the refrigerator, but surely someone can come up with
something else to do with them!
Genie Z
Blackhurst Needleworx & Imaging LLC
Columbus, Ohio

Is anyone using the magnetic bobbins?  I've a friend who
recommended them to me.  He uses the older Melco machines.  I
tried them on the Amaya and they seem to work great.

Jean

This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, proprietary
and confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  This
transmission is intended solely for the individual or entity designated above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should understand that any
distribution, copying, or use of the information contained in this transmission
by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies which you may have of this
communication.