[amayausers.com] Re: Machine Error Still occuring

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:26:10 UT

This message was posted by Jason on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/494.html

OK - I am going to post this again.  I am continuing to get this problem.

Selector error - Not on Index when sewing.

When it does this it sounds like the machine missed a trim and stops with
thread still attached.  When it stops it somehow shift the hoop location
up/down between 1/8 and 1/16".  so if I restart the machine it wont line up.  I
then have to try to manual realign the design.  Sometimes I can do it other
times cannot.  It happens at random on both of my machines.  I can never
predict it happening.  I have a box of ruined product in the $300 range.  I
went 3 months without a job and finally they started rolling in.  But lost a
min of $100 profit on each job because of these problems.  I have called Tech
supports 3 times.  They have walked me through cleaning the selector area,
trimmer...etc.  They even had me open the circuit board area and disconnect and
then reconnect all cables.  They suggested I try a beta patch and see what
happens, but it come with its own possible problems.  I also reworked my
network connections.

I cannot afford to have these problems occur anymore.  I can handle myself
making a mistake, but it seems like Melco has some serious issues with these
two machines and nobody can figure it out.  And it is all at my expense.

It has gotten to the point that with every order I have to order extra product
just to account for this happening.  It is going to put me out of business very
soon.  Hopefully someone has experienced this problem and can shed some light
on it.  My local tech has told me it could be a bad circuit board, but Melco
says its not and wont even address it anymore.

Please help!  Also does anyone experience problems with Design SHop running on
a computer with Vista.

Thanks
Jason - AMA Embroidery & Design
www.amaembroidery.com (http://www.amaembroidery.com)