[amayausers.com] Re: Machine Error Still occuring

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 05:32:02 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/494.html#000008

I have this problem VERY sporadically (thank goodness!).  It generally starts
up after I have to depress and release the emergency stop button because the
green start button won't start the machine because the gremlins are playing.
Once I get two missed trims, I note the stitch number, shut everything down,
make some tea, and start everything back up.  I have been VERY fortunate so far
in that it has always trimmed after that without a problem.

I remember a while back some discussion about the up arrow and left arrow on
the keypad -- pressing the two of them at the same time, which makes the
machine reset itself.  I tried it, and got nowhere.

When the XT gets tempermental, I treat it like a kid with a temper tantrum.
Put it to bed and ignore it for a bit.  It would be wonderful if the
programmers could come up with a subroutine to clear up THAT TEMPER!