[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for some advise/direction

  • From: "Juli Damazo" <julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:57:18 -1000

I got the files and have looked at them. #1 these are not native ofm files so I can't see the density, pull comp or anything. #2 these seem very dense designs which would account for pulling. Some places have 3 and 4 layers. The first thing I'd do is decrease the density and get rid of underlay under those parts that are already on top of other parts. Just doesn'tneed more underlay! 5000 stitches for a design of 3.3 x just over 1" high is IMO too dense. I will sew these out and let you know how they do. Maybe you could go back to your digitizer and get him to lower the density. That would be a start.

Juli in Kona