[amayausers] Re: Lock/Trim ?

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:02:46 -0700

HI Jean,

As I stated in my post, there is no place to find which ones have them and which one do not. It was never documented.

The best thing to do is to use the Zoom features of Design Shop and Zoom in on the stitches at the beginning and ends of the letters to then use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move up and down the stitch lists and look at what is there.

Another alternative is to use the Convert Alphabet feature which removes all tie stitches. This is one of the reasons this feature was added to the software. By removing all tie stitches from all alphabets you then know what you are dealing with.

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems

Where can we find which alphabets have tie in/off stitches?

--- Jeff Banks <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now the question comes up, "which others?". I honestly cannot tell you
without looking at the stitches they produce. It was never documented
which ones do and do not. All alphabets are hand digitized. Each was done by
different digitizers. Some used tie stitches some did not. Some used
both Tie In and Tie Out, some only used Tie Out. Some used one type of tie
stitch, some used others. The only one way to know for sure what is there is to
zoom in and look at the stitches at the end and at the beginning to find
out.