[amayausers] Re: Help

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:49:09 EST

I'd use just a sharp needle and keep everything else the same. Some  say
reduce speed but I've had no problems going 1200spm with metallic (I just  did
10
1" monograms on fleece scarves with no problems). Good Luck!

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 12/16/2005 11:31:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Hello Amayausers,

I need suggestions on an order for a  customer.  This will be done on canvas
piece on back of director  chair.
Font is Brody,  lettering is 1.75".  he  wants this in metallic gold thread.
I have 2 spools that i used when i  had home emb. machine.  My question is do
i use a special needle or  size,  what density, or colum width.  Do i need to
tweak those  settings.

these are for a  motorcyle stunt man, does  showes all over the country.  He
has a lot of embroidery done.  I  think he's giving me a try cause his wife
and i are good friends

Best Regards,
Beverly Thompson
Perdido Beach  Embroidery.